Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Things I love about her

These are things I love about my dear Kher Lit!

-She makes me feel at ease when I am around her

-She supports me when I need help

-She is really good at doing her make up ;)

-Even when the most beautiful girl walks pass, she still looks more beautiful to me!

-She knows how to carry herself, with a good fashion sense

-She has a great sense of art and colour combinations~ that I think most will agree with me ;)

-Her smile is unique

-Her eyes are dark and mysterious, but filled with light and beauty

-She has a good sense of humour

-She's blur at times :P (yeap this is a good point~!)

-She is alert (esp on the road

-She can sing~ very beautifully esp dispney songs =)

-She is in Christ

-She is exciting to be with

-She is unexplainablly wonderful

-Others (which I cannot explain =D)

This is a dedication to my beloved Lim Kher Lit, who is my most amazing and most beautiful sscrumptiooousssss girl friend =)

-Chris

No comments: