Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Got Talent



Well, we practiced for 3 weeks every wednesday to get to the point where we would be able to sing the song nicely... Listed a whole load of random names for our group name ranging from:



-Random Cranberries



-Super crocodiles



-Christos Selrias



and many more that I cant remember :P. and finally we came up with the name~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ SOLID DEFINITION =) I like this name, coz it reminded me that the song we sung that day, had a real meaning to it, a solid one.. and that's Christ!



Well... I went on to doing a flash.. whew it was tough, esp when I didn't know a thing! haha but it went about quite well~ glad I learned lots of new things from that experience! hehe alpha colour... fading.. masking... motion tween haha!



Then came the Logo.. which was a disaster.. I couldn't really think of a good one that day.. ended up doing an S and a D, but thanks to my lovely dear! she helped out and came out with the one displaying on the right side.

hmm as for movie clip n all not gonna be posted~ well thats all for now betet rget going and finish up my other flash...



No comments: