Thursday, July 17, 2008

Still tired?

Man... I'm still tired haha! yesterday was the most tired I've been since a heavy workout haha... well pretty mundane day yesterday.. with hardly any cases, and an extremely heavy eye.. I felt like smashing onto the ground and never waking up hahaha!

But when I got to church, I met up with sam and we composed a nice song! woah it was really good.. I was suprized we could finish it within our limited time : under 2hrs haha! but it was real good.. it's for this saturdays performance, The song is God's reflection.. but that's all I am telling you hahaha! I hope no one gets bored of me :P coz I am worship leading too this sat...

Then... later went to klang GH @@.. was really empty suprizingly.. visited our dear beloved sister poh ly, she looks like she is in good condition, but still advise her to rest. good news is, her platlets are on the rise constantly from monring till night which is a real good sign! and more oever the fees amount to RM0 according to ET denggi cases are FOC, Thank God =) seems like God is truly in control of this situation ;) let ET share to u all when the time is ripe to share.

after all that got home... went online to see if me dear was on.. true enough she was, but got hardly any response from her.. and I was about to faint! haha.. so I decided to hit the sacks.. woke up n msged her... aihs.. and this morning when i got on yahoo mail i just realised she msged me an offline msg! eeps!

To my dear

To my sweet dear,

I'm sorry about yesterday, heading off so early, I was really tired and missed the your offline message.. I ask God that He will always provide you with happiness, I didn't realise you were sad and down, I hope to talk to you tonight, I hope to make it right, I hope to see you smile and giggle and laugh =) your burdens lifted and your sigh be one of relief~ I believe God is there for you always, waiting and listening to all the things you need to tell Him, Jesus loves you and so do I =).

-Chris

No comments: