Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Only to you...

Dear God,

I'm really feeling burdened, I feel like I am trying to hard, or maybe I am doing too much and making things worste? as I fail to meet peoples expectation... The better I try to be, the more people demand, it's as if every person in this world was your boss haha... wanting mroe of you everyday...

But i don't mind trying my best to please people... I really don't... I know it's bad to expect something in return, and honestly Father I try not too... But could you help me to not want.. I feel really awkward when I don't want. Especially those close to me, I understand their busy and all.. but when I want to talk to them when their not, I'd really love them to listen. I'm so glad you put friends in my life that do, to state 2 would be Alicia and Katrina. Thanks God for putting these 2 sisters in my life, also brother Jerm. I really thank you God that these few people are in my life..when I am down you bring them to me to cheer me up. They know for some reason what my heart is yearning for... it's as if you bring them in at the right timing.

I also thank you God for Florence :) I really appreciate you putting her as a mini shepherd over a period of time in my life. I pray you always guide her and lead her into your glory God. They have given me much joy, and are the joy bringers in my life :) Thanks God.

it's bad to expect i know... but sometimes I wish I'd get a surprise.. or something from the one dearest to me... a hand written or made gift.. or something small.. just to show me some sort of love.. that doesn't only come by words... God I know it's bad to expect. I don't want something big.. maybe just questions to explore more about me? or to be interested in me? I dunno.. I really dunno... I'm trying my best to change God I am.. but I'm glad your the one who renews my spirit...

God oh God... my heart desires more of you... and at times I get confused.. I just wish I had mroe of you... :)

Thanks God for listening

Your beloved son,
Chris


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for those wonderful prayer :)...well, in rship, u cannot try too hard..u need a seed, plant it, water it, den you see it grow a little bit more day by day.. we tend to be demanding sometimes, sharing & learn to understand each other is very impt, ask & demand from God, who supply all our needs according his glory & riches.

Hope tis help

Christopher said...

thanks =). I'll keep that in mind, seed water grow bit by bit, produce fruit in time =)