Tuesday, July 22, 2008

One step up

You know the other day I went to the curve with the gang, second time I think haha(first time with William and er Alex/jerm can't remember:P shopping for kherlits bday pressie) any way, We went to watch the dark knight, it wasn't too bad if u like heavy story action movies... but I think it wasn't as good as I thought it would be (being a dark knight fan and all) But it was cool.

So what happened?

Well before the movie we split into 2 groups one to go shopping one to go ATM? and yum cha? hahaha.. I joined shopping.. actually I never really knew shopping was enjoyable =p. I was thinking of buying some clothes and look for a new pair of sneakers... but who knew? ended up dressing joel up haha! He looked awesome in an tight fit Tee, and a straight cut jeans, as for the trainers.. can't say much about it =p need him to wear those clothes first! asked him to try a shirt too.. it was ok, not too bad, just the length was way too long.. making him look like a kid in daddy's outfit (not good!) haha but the shop assistants were kind and said they could cut it for him within half an hour =). But we didn't go, well coz we didnt have cash on us *Laughs*. Then we went into an aussie type shop... the jeans there were baggy, like his current style, it was a big no to the jeans, but the red T-shirt picked up by ET & Poh ly looked good on him.. But still failed to find a shirt, hoping he will come to one u and look at the FCUK shop near MPH there, thinking of the Black shirt with purple stripes =D.

Any way after all that... we went to the apartment to eat(EXPENSIVE!) the food was ok, but not filling enough. Not worth the price tho haha! then off to black knight,... sittign at the first row... lol, the story is nice.. the fight scenes are cool to me.. and at the end of the movie.. people clapped at the credits lol... so I assume it was a totals thumbs up! joker was cool.. shame the actor died... Any howz! that was me sunday summed up

Remeber in my previous post I mentioned love myself? it really is a good thing haha believe it or not.. I don't feel so down these days, knowing God loves me, and I appreciate the body and what not he gave me.. life's getting better! I wanna get a new hair cut :P

well thats all for now~

-Chris

::What people want isn't always what people require. What people require isn't always what people want. But all in all, we need God::

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We need God all the time.:)