Tuesday, July 01, 2008

weekend
well i ain't blogged :P for a short while, so here goes, whilst I munch on my apple.
well went to the study skills thing... actually wasnt too bad :P but there were parts that got real boring :P.. overall i give it a 5 out of 10. but there were quite a few new people there, I think it's cool. I met some dude called sean, :) hope he comes next week =)! but I didnt get enuogh time to talk to him as I had to rush off after study skills to pei leengs partay.

So we made it to the party, nice and fashionablly late.. I was thinking people would have eaten.. but who knew?! they were all waiting for us.. wasn;t too bad we thought.. well me and ken thought it was ok.. until we realised the food came out only after our arrival! lol.. ouch! but doesnt matter! Good to see you again peileeng and Erwin.. thats if you read my blog lol!

As for hanako, no ideas about here:P never talked to her haha... =p

So, Then came sunday, rise up early in the morning... totally dead haha! the whole day I felt my whole body giving way to sleep even when I was driving(but obviously when driving I will use all my focusing power to stay awake and concentrate on the roads!) after church it was off to Alex's Farewell! yeap yeap~ in the CAVE! couple cafe... was awesome, nice pick alexander!.. I advice u all with another partner to go.. if you dont have another partner..(as in gf/bf) go with a bunch of friends :)! worth it! hehe...

So we all had fun after that off to kherlits singing school gathering performance thing.. Wow! I didn't know she could sing so well.. her voice though, a lil shy.. was very good.. Esp the Jap song!
I think she will get through in her emerge audition no problem!

Then off home and boom! dead on the bed hahaha..

Next day
Monday I thought to myself I will go back to my fruit diet on everyday but thursday... So I went to buy some fruits from the fruit stall.. oh man who knew! fruits are so expensive these days 4bucks for 3 peices... actually half a peice of guava :P and I doubt one peice of mango.. with.. a slice of papaya! Woah blew me socks away I tell ya haha..

Works getting interessting recently, Think is coz there are so many new issues occuring =).

Last but not least
My talent contest
I am thinking of joining what you all think? Join under vocals.. or story writitng.. I havn't really decided. what do my dear blog readers think? yay or nay? =)

Anyway thats all for now!
God bless
-Chris

No comments: