Friday, August 01, 2008

what's in these peoples minds?!

I cannot start to understand whats int he minds of rapists... I mean, look at this, now even when the boyfriend is there with 3 other friends, they still plan it out so strategically, to steal from the boyfriend and friends, take the car(which the girlfriend was inside) speed off... then RAPE her.. steal her items.. and drive off with the car! WTF man.. why dont they just leave her n steal the items? you know what.. I dun get whats in thier minds.. and it's getting annoying! I believe girls should be able to carry weapons (after being tested for psycologicaly) for self defence.. haha.. prehaps the handy pepper spray will do? u knwo that one that makes everyone in the room suffer? .. one spray and the person is down ont he floor not onlyw ith eyes burning,.... but finding it SUPER HARD to breathe... I believe this pepper spray costs like 150 ringgit? but shouldn't be used to play with... used only for emergency... the other one.. is the gaurd safe... it's a small black device.. you pull and it makes a very high pitched alarm.. almost deafening the criminal.. I was confiscated from using that haha! the airpot police in uk said I couldn't take it on board.. coz it was too powerful :P... see the power of noise?

Another thing for rape defence would be... this item, used to slot into the and when the rape victum comes, his will be serverly injured.. rednering him useless... of course this item can also be dangerous for husbands, if the wife had mistakenly forgot she was wearing such protection... yea... as I know only surgery can remove this item from the males private part... which would mean rapist is caught almsot instaniously... the only problem with this is... if there is more than one person, no good...

I just can't start to understand whats in the rapist minds... even tho it's wrong but dare I'd say it, I'd rather a guy cheat a girl to sleep with him willingly, than to rape a girl who is unwilling and unaware of anything at all!

Anyway, just wanted to vent out my fustrations~ May God forgive them... and may they one day see God's love... and kindness towards them, and may thier hearts be changed... or else.. well, what can I say? good luck to them, coz there's no reigning in hell..

-Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They can be
The Devil in Diguise
The Insanity
The Lost

Each man should live within the citadel of himself.
Not blaming the nurture
Neither the nature
Nor God