Friday, August 15, 2008

Toilets

How many of you actually like crockroaches? personally I hate them haha.... but what do you do if you enter a toilet full of them! I tell ya, I went to the toilet in and it was filled with croroaches.. first time was ok, they were small little cute babies.. maybe only 1... then the next week they grew bigger! uglier.. and MULTIPLIED! yeap not added and grew.. but multiplied.. 1 became 2.. then later 2-4 then 4-8! it was horrendous! but some how they all eventually died.. thank God... so now when I am doing my big business in the toilet.. if I ever see a small baby crockroach I stamp on it.. lol! sorry to sound cruel to all you who love them.. but toilets ain't a good breeding place for them.. esp when Hygene is concerned...

Second thing about toilets! Girls you probally don't experience this... but GUYS! you might understand my situation... you walk into the toilet.. and expect.. you know a clean seat to sit on and do your business.. to contribute to global warming.. and there it is! the seat is soaked.. it's not so bad.. if it's soaked with water.. but this isn't the case for us guys.. for some reason we think our little brother is bigger than it actually is... please guys.. stand closer.. coz you keep getting it on the seat! Disguisting I know! I don't understand why they don't go to the urinals.. ok if not the urinals.. lift the seat up... thats why it was ivented to be lifted for... ok it's bad enough to have pee all over the seat.. then I wash it out of decency... and then wipe it dry clean.. then just as I want to drop my trousers for a poop.. HEY WHAT HAVE WE HERRE???!?!?! SLIVA ALL OVER THE FLOOOrr.... you know that most guys toilets that hanging thing is broken right? .. so there we struggle to keep our trousers up whilst tryoing to do a dump.. and then som sliva gets on ur trousers... abnd you gotta wipe it off.. it's horrible man...

third thing, for the place I am frequently going to... the cleaners got lazy! they didnt refill that soap thing.. it';s horrid.. you can only use soap during lunch time before u makan haha.... ah wellz...

on the bright side.. it doesn't stink too much.. and the hand dryer is working.. yea urinals are waterless using some cubes.. which I find cool.. besides all that.. ehem.. no more comment! oh btw if u ever wondered why urinals had that hug pointiy thing poking out at the bottom guys.. I figured it out.. it's for those who think thier lil brother is bigger than it actually is.. so the urine doesn't splass on the floor! hilarous.. I once read... in a toilet.. of a CYBER CAFE! "stand closer... it's not as big as you think" pretty cool sign...

any hows thats all about my toilet post!

-Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooooh! Chris, guys r ...euwwww!