Wednesday, August 20, 2008

No matter what

I have come to realise on thing. No matter how much you feel at times that friends around you will support you. OR you think you can grow total trust with them, in thier hearts.. they will never trust you haha! "never trust any one in this world, not even Christians"(Meng Gek 2004) Guess this is all every ones mentality these days. Kinda Depressing...

But no matter what, no one has ever come near my heart as God... but kherlit has come closer than every other person (esp through much of the pains and growing in a relationship that makes it that much solid-er). Why I say so, I do love my parents and i know they love me.. but sometimes I dunno, guess I can't say 'freedom' but I'd much prefer it if they just had a lil more confidence that nothing bad will happen to me.. at least I will feel a little more assured that they can get some rest without having to worry so much. But God I know perices my heart like no one else... since I was young I knew HE was backing me up... I dunno sometimes listening to Christian music just makes me feel good.. haha guess it reminds me of how much God is for me and not against me, and how big He is, and how capable He is.. and give thanks. How he enables me to do all things...


lol thats all for now!

::Trust in God fully and Nothing can go from right to wrong, only wrong to right or never wrong::

No comments: