Monday, August 04, 2008

What to say?

Well I dunno what to say but I am kinda tired:P been reading documents non stop trying to extend my knowledge way beyond any point! hehe... so this is what happened.. I have signed up for a memory retention course which will certify me and mak eme arecognized international memory trainer teacher, but main thing I want to learn this is so I can remmeber all those docs I read up! :)

I want to be the best I can be as an SAP BASIS... but still lots to learn.. I mean I need to rememvber my basics the modules:

MM,SD,WH,FI,CO,BASIS,ABAP,HR,PP,PS argh and 3 more..

then need to know what goes around in each module.. like mm handles invoices n all.. fi all the cheques and stuff... Sd- all the invoicing , PP dunno lol... u know these things are necessary ontop of whatever I already know! haha techno functional I guess this is what they call us..

hope this memory rentention course works out well! :P might even use it to memorize bible verse xD

No comments: