Monday, July 23, 2007

Tagged!

grrrr ET WHY U... haha oh well... since I have been tagged.... here goes:

Food You Hate :
hmm.. I hate... tries to think......................SEA CUCUMBERS yay got one =P

Fruits You Hate :
Fruits I hate? ISIT POSSIBLE?! oh wait it is... dragon fruit.. the white one =/ yucks

Veggies You Hate :
Veggies... all are awesome, but then again I said sea cucumber ealrier :P

Celebrities or People That You Hate :
people I hate?.... non I know at the moment.. all have become mutual friends

Event/Incident/Situation That You hate :
break up of course Lol

TV Shows or Movies that you hate :
none really... maybe the hulk? but that was just boring.. nto really hate Lol.. or IT? it the evil clown always had night mares when I was young after watching..s cared of bloody evil clowns

Type of Musics that you hate :
hmmm non in particular.. but I'd prefer not to listen to death metal

Household chore that you hate :
me... hate.... throwing out girls trash... whom have hit that stage of life (you know what I mean?) yucks..

Things you hate bout the world :
hmmm... executions... due to belief...

Things that you hate bout yourself :
hmmm being angry at myself for no reason? LOL

now I wanna tag Alexander! Sulee! Katrina! :D and ALICIA wahahhaa

No comments: