Saturday, July 21, 2007

Right or left?

Heya all... yeap I'm back, recently depressed sorta.. well not sure haha! but hey I want to say God is good, and He is always faithful, surrounding us with caring friends, well if u feel like u dun have some, :P like I did look again, and you will see u have at least one :).

Now I am stuck here.. with a contract next to me.. to sign or not to sign,.. I wonder my Lord God is this the way to head? hmm... tonight I will ask my mum I think for her wisdom.. yet I just realized in my previous post I prayed already that this company will absorb us.. and it's happening.. now is this an answer form God? or is it just a... hindrance from the devil.. stuck in the mud! woo.. I shall ask tmr if I can have a week to think about it.. if not I will most probably go for it.. ahh God guide me.. give me peace hehe...

oo man I always thank God for my care grp leader.. even tho I did want to discuss about the care group.. it ended up in a discussion on what I wanted to ask her Long ago! man such a simple answer, which I DONT believe I didn't do! ASK GOD, haha how much more simple can it get? hehe.. so I shall ask Him later :D, ain't it great that we have a Father who will listen 24/7 and answer :) I know My Father in Heaven LIVES :D

God bless ya all!
Chris in Christ,

No comments: