Wednesday, July 11, 2007

God is good!

Well 3rd day on my fasting period, and I'm feeling great! wonder if this is how Daniel felt? ha ha anyway, I really praise God for what He has done! you know in the past seeing all these people pass away.. it really deteriorated my belief in God's healing ability, yet God is faithful, and today some one with a 5% chance of survival in surgery survived! Wohoo, Like I said, the Holy Spirit is the ultimate operator xD . Some times I wonder what people say, I know God is faithful.. does that mean.. they didn't pray for my other requests? or was God not faithful in those prayer requests? ha ha, I doubt so, I reckon God, for one, did answer a prayer o mine, by takign a lil boy to heaven, since he was going through so much pain.. and suffering, another I have no idea.. I hope he is with Christ .... Any wayz, back to God is good, all de time xD. I have actually been sending out an email to some one in USA (won't mention name xD but you know who you are if you read my blog) and I have been praying for her salvation.. well not everyday, then now she has accepted Christ as he Lord and Saviour, I am over joyed! is not me who converted her, more work is credited to her boyfriend :) but all glory to God :)... Now I am glad, and will continue sending out the scriptures to her, I hope that she will always be strong in the Lord no matter what happens! I hope she knows that God's relationship with her is also personal, and not impersonal, so anythign between her n God has nothing to do with everyone else xD! I'd also liek to praise God for His awesome guardian angels! the other day I ran out on a road, and didn't realise a car was heading towards me, then I jumped back wards right after.. my Dad of course was there and scolded me haha, either u run or you stop! I was like =/ no answer Ha ha.. if I stop I woulda died =/, praise God for having me safe.. another was when I dropped Serene home, I went back home and I was so tired.. I didn't realize my driving skills were so lousy, and yet I didnt crash, ppl stopped for me, honed me of course, but still no damage! praise God! He is faithful to my prayer since I prayed in learning school :).... ok, I know.. it seems overwhelming but I have one more! Haha
the other day I was dropping a drunk ken home(scary) :S(sorry ken it was!) then when I dropped him home I had to go through a police check... then the police just told me to drive of, I was kinda confused coz normally they would check your tax n all, then... I got home, and realised I was driving without my license all this time! :O.. I believe is God's divine protection... esp in keeping me safe! obviously God doesn't allow us to go do all wrong doings, but He sure does protect us well :) I'm so secure!

Confidence! Must have more confidence, I think this fasting is bringing my confidence in God higher and higher! is just amazing! PRAISE GOD!

Ahh I'll write a story another time guys! Jesus Loves ya all, no matter if you hate him or not =) God bless ya all!

-Chris over n out

No comments: