Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hmm.. my fasting seems to be burdening others I think... though if it wa sjust a normal outing to steven's corner I wouldn't mind burderning the others :P coz I would have cheese nan, but it wasn't.. it was a outing to klang, some where, people don't normally get to go to eat things, and what do they end up eating? vegetarian? Lol... yet klang is mroe fmaous for seafood / buk ku teh! aih... I shouldn't of gone, even Ben's stomach is upset, till today >.<, and Michelle didn't really enjoy it. nothing but a burden... yet hey must move forward the past is the past, and there is nothing I can do to change it! move on, ahead, to my greater calling my higher calling in God! :D...

yet this fasting.. I have been praying.. and I praise God prayers have been answered.. yet I feel like I have some sort of block between u and me God.. :(.. dunno why, I wanna feel closer yet I dun feel Your presence as I used to... tho, prehaps.. is just Your presence around me God? is it... that your that close.. yet I can't feel you.. I know I shouldn't rely on feelings... sigh... I can't hear you, why?... is this all part of the cleaning processes Lord?... I will finish this fast, coz I started it, and I see improvements in my self control.. Lord.. answer me please :(.. I miss your voice... and your touch..

any wayz, thats all for today, perhaps tomorrow will bring up a super testimony eh?... oh btw, my internet hasn't been working thats why no post dudes and dudets! so whenever my next post is till then Adios!

No comments: