Friday, July 13, 2007

Fast n prayer

so today is my 6th day and as usual, i got lot of ppl saying stop to me xD, but I'm still going on with it... so first week fo my fast is dedicated to Cambodia trip, and also the surgery of a friend's friend... next is gonna be for the merdeka thing, and of course Malaysia in a whole. I pray that God will guid me in giving me ideas, on evangelist events.. that Alex actually is planning, also dedicate this fast to that, and above all else, I wanna come to get to know my Father God more :).

Dun worry, dudes and dudets that are reading this, no need to fast to get to know God intimatly.. there's just some stuff I want to shurg off my back.. dats all ^^

Alright thats all for nwo, God belss ya all

And rmember no matter what, if u don't believe or whatever, Jesus <3's ya!

No comments: