Sunday, July 29, 2007



Roller coaster

recently if u read my blog is like a roller coaster ride, up n down :) but I'm Glad God's not like a roller coaster hehe :) constant! anywayz, what has been happening eh? ok I crashed into ET's house on Monday wakakka... pretty fun, actually the plan was just to buy some stuff for Kaylee then we ended up shopping a bit more... after that we went to eat, and Alicia invited ET along :D... from there we had Malta n all :D haha awesome! after that went to ET's hous en took loads of photos, His camera is awesome haha let's see if I can post some here...
(all photos under ET copyright? haha)
Group photos awesome xD

me.. sad coz I dunno how to play the guitar xD

Alicia and Kaylee.. what are they doing:P

Alright.. so that was monday.. then later on the week thursday we went to SEE eye on Malaysia! YEAP IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo... Plain Hahaha... I was expecting something bigger but nothing that specail.. bleh at least I was on it while it's still around.. here's more pics on that night also ET copywrited I think :P



Grouppie.. WI as kinda unprepared btu still looks gd!

Group photo xD


There's more.. but lostsouls kinda cacat at the moment xD .. so yea will upload in this mpost :)

God bless
-Chris

No comments: