Wednesday, July 25, 2007

=_(

I'm feeling so sad... each and everyday.. I know it's passing.. and SAP is drawing nearer... I'm gonna miss all my friends... I wish u all the best if I do not see u in the future... I really appreciate each and everyone of you... The battle is coming down on me.,. and I can't seem to fight..

I wanna cry so bad... until there's nothing left in my body to cry out... I feel.. so lonesome... abandoned... I feel all that is left is me n God..

When I was younger.. many people told me there was no such things as friends... they will all turn against u some how... so far nothing like that has happened... yet.. I feel I am losing them all at once.. Jerm.. my relationship with him has deteriorated .... Sulee... gone to penang,... and not much chatting on msn... Alicia... just.. feel like she doesn't want to talk to me.. or I am too boring for her... Alex... Alex chui still ok... Alex Tee... dunno.... Karen.. oh Karen... what happened... why isn't she around any more.... William.. pretty busy most of the time... bbc... never was really close to him... Florence... I can't say much.. coz she's there when I am in trouble.. but not when I am lonely.. or dunno.. whatever I am feeling now.. self pity is a dangerous tool... but what happens when u feel like everyone you ever got close to is drawing far away... THIS always happens... u get close.. and u will always fall away... oh brothers and sisters... are u still around... oh God... am I meant to be just one man in this world?... I cannot do it alone.. I need companions.. Lord... you never once called any man to be alone... I'm sure of it...

ET...I dun really know him that well, but I'm glad I can chat to him at times.. :) I really thank God I met him... I am just a boring guy... u can ask people who know me... I feel I have ran form colour to black n white... I am nothing but a burden.. or nothing but a tool of entertainment... who can really say that I have colour in me? who can truly hang out with me one on one and not be bored?... ok ASHLEY :D... thats probably it.. oh Lord...and you... Lord...

I wanna cry till I am dry,
I feel like the sun is making me fry,
The sound of deaths trumpets are dull...
I feel nothing but pain,
I have run dull and my colours are running out,
who can say they know me?
only one or two..
who can say I am really a nice guy to hang out with?
no one... I feel like a leaf in the wind,
that russels on and blows up like a puff..

Yet Lord, Your hands still covers me,
You still accept me,
Your love is so great.. and you are the only one who has not forsaken me,
your love is truly great..
what have I done to deserve this?
nothing Lord nothing... only that you died for me,
on the cross ur hands were pierced in my faults..
you were slashed, coz of my health..
you hung there knowing you could call an army of angels down,
yet you hung there...
Oh humans are so evil, and you are so righteous,
how much I do not deserve this!
I just wanna cry Lord...
lend me your shoulder...

1 comment:

Ally OiNk OiNk~ said...

Herm...
I think it might b quite late
to reply your post now eh... Heheh...

I felt that way too after Form 6...
Friends getting further away
(i don't mean just physically)
But God is faithful to surround you with good and sincere friends in every stage of your life lo...
(If you still remember what Abigail prophesy over me in Grotto Prayer ^^)
And at least we have cherished the moment together. Let's not let departure bring us down or hold us back from stepping out to know new friends but let us hold onto the hope/know that we will SURELY meet again in future ^_~

And... I really doink lar...
It's not that u r boring to me...
I am like that one...
I talk when i got things to talk and i don't talk when i got nothing to talk (That's why i m REALLY surprised at myself for being talkative when Michelle/Serene over9 in my hse). Plus i was feeling very tired that day leh...
Actually you are not the first person who felt that lo when i keep quiet... =) A lot of people misunderstand that i am sad/angry of them when i keep quiet plus not smiling.
Few of my bro's friends commented me bout that also...
I know silence kills relationship and makes people misunderstand.
But i really still cannot talk or smile 24/7
Feel energy dry out easily.
Hehheheheh...
Hope u understand =)

REmember... =)
U are always my good kor kor ^_^
And i really really blessed to know you in my life =>