Monday, July 02, 2007

Cutting down


Mark9:43,45

43If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out. 45And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than to have two feet and be thrown into hell.

You know some times I wondered if Jesus meant it literally or not =/... but this is how I interpret it... sacrifice, to sacrifice something you love doing, but you know that it is against everything God stands for.. So this is the stage where I need to cut it out.... this thing out rather than go to hell with it... Not that I am gonna go to hell... but hey since theres a risk do it aye? so what if I fail... hmm that is a very hard thing to say... God's gracious.. and I'll stay in His grace, as I need to... I read yesterday about sin that leads to eternal death.. dunno about that either yet.. it says if we come to God and ask from him and he hears it and accepts it, then we know God will answer our prayers.. so.. that was the verse before...

so... all this gets pretty into depth esp when I read Corinthians.. it all seems real heavy warnings against me...
God is gracious still... and patient... just as Love is slow to anger.. so is God... I know He knows my heart.. some how, don't ask me how!

Alright... thats all form me God bless!
-Chris

No comments: