Sunday, October 31, 2004

the worlds getting togher


Well liek i said the worlds just getting tougher~ not int the sense of struggle but in the sense of making decisions. Snatch!! man wish i had that skill :P, but unfortuantely I'm not tha evil... I prefeer ppl giving willingly then to give unwillignly. Flaw of me i guess, too truthfull lol. Decsisions~ take it or leave it.. go in and try or back off... Tell me people if you really really wanted somethign what will you do? yet that somethign you want, is soemthign that some one already has. in my mind I say yes... things are better this way, This is how its ment to be, prehaps if u wait paitenly you'll get the thing that the other person already has. But another part of me is like saying Snatch.. win it over... you know, soem times I hate it when that happens, but i just liek to see people happy. another flaw? dunno... I want ppl to smile. Enjoy life, without burdern, what am i doin' putting burden on one of my close friends.... I just want it sso bad, I guess my consience will keep me at bay. I love that thing... I adore it, btu i cant have it, and thats a fact... maybe waiting will, but I mean if this is God's will what am i to say =) I could rebel, or mayeb its not his will. yet I just want that person to be happy... talkign in very coded langauge Coz you cant buy that 'thing' T.T , ah wells what can i do~ ooies thats all for tonight, a lil' less conversation and a lil' more action~ lol hmm lets steal some words from the lirics~
Namida tomaranaiKonnan ja Kimi no kotoShirazuni ireba Yokatta yo
lalala CHris~

No comments: