Thursday, October 28, 2004

The chaotic day~


My day today has been the worste.. in fact my week would ahve been the worste if it wasnt for a person i knew...lets see where to start... form the morning... I went to college just to help out on a club thing that helps all the newbs enter our college.. turns out... it was cancelled teach was on EMC(emergency Medical leave) Argh.. had to wait 2 hrs till class....then... my eyes became weary in math It was itchy like mad... but the worste part was at 12 o clock or around there wher ei found my mobile DEAD when i say dead not workign... cant even charge right now... and to top up dessert for the whole day my dad arrives late in picking me up... and I get a head ace... sighs... seems I have no contact to the outside world but through this lil com... and if this is gone... I'd be dead X-)--<---<(R.I.P)

well i got nothing much to say but sigh... nothing
Chris

No comments: