Friday, October 15, 2004

The terror of Assieghments


Well the wednesday that has just gone past was my system anaylsis asseighment due date wohoo we finiased it thansk to my dear friend Wilson~ 2 of us for one project whiles every one else had 3 minimum coz one of the guys Got transfeered fcoz he 'pontengs'(skips) claass too much. ah well Visual basic next~failed my match co z i did somethign so stupid i put 800- 200 after workign out equations. then I said 800-200= 400! wohoo that screwed up the rest of my qeustion and the teach wouldnt even give me marks for euations T.T So upset oh well the moderaters might be more erm.... Kind. i hope make it 50% for me :D Rightio then

Since every ones been posting I think it's my turn mwhahaa. Maid never got fired... every oens taunting me about it @_@ EVIL People =.=; Jengs got some troubles in her life... doesnt want to tell me. I just ghope sitoze can get it out of her. but hey... he has exams. any howwz I played gb yesterday with jei, or eva as u guys call her wait u call her eve:P and sai lo... which is mat :D damn pros... lost to a noob liek me! mwhahahha then i lost 100x's more >.> *no comment. My life is ok at the moe so no depressing stuff... but preahaps.. i guess... I@@M FRIGGING ILL!!!!!!!!!!! DUE to that frog... grrr~ (frog= my class mate) passing illness to all of us including cow~ Cows get ill @@ lol. (cow another class mate). Righto I need to poop but its refiusing to come out *gets fustrated* opps shouldnt type thatr but hey somehtign to disturb u guys wiht :D

Right then i feel dead.. been playign ro for a long time, no one ever posts here any mroe.. so like no one to chat to, i said mat changed yesterday.. but i didnt mean it for the worste .. he seems more mature =) Proud of him... I guess thats the real him =D well Were all kids~ aparyt from eva and Cal.. and Cryst.. and~ ok I was wrong but hey somethign to say lol. Alright... u guys arnt luaghing are u? still thinking abt the toilet? Great! mwhahaha that means mission completed ur offcially disturbed coz ur thinkign toilet :D

Chris sighning off~

No comments: