Wednesday, October 27, 2004

L!f3'5 5l_l(l-l 4 m'/57R'/


yea it is :P tough luck to those that cant read my title! mwhahaha, right then lots of things happened today~ literally I'd say alot is nothing wohoo~ new record! I Felt so tired for no reason~ woke up all energtic.. then got in the car to college after a nice shower... and started to fall asleep... then Got to college waited outside for a club meeting and still feelign sleepy got in and managed to wake up... then got back in the car AND FELL ASLEEP AGAIN now how lame is that lol!. In my club meeting thier forcing me to go tmmr for 9 30 class tho its ment to be 10 30... oh well Do some powerpoitn things for the nOObs~ entering our college this November... means no revision for me then pif~ bleh I'll revise... right then I got home, and it seems I did somethign... which i cant rememebr hahahahha lame~ i think i ate some fruit=/ cant remember lol

right.... then i went to do my math OH MY I cant do anythign... gosh need to ask my Friend tmmrz for help... seriously need one sheet of paper with lots of exsamples so i can refeer when I'm doing brand new questions that should get me a pass*As well as praying to God should help, =) destress me... So I found out crys likes the planet shakers... FORCING ME to take her next time they come... wow i didnt know they were that famous DID YOU o.O. Righto~ I dunno what elese to post but~ keep it cool dudes~ and make sure that u keep alert and not liek me >falling asleep every darn second lol !

CHris ~ SighNing OfF~ wEEhOOO(=.=; hyper dude... wonder why he's so excited *rolls eyes)

No comments: