Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Q:Does age matter?


When i was younger not that much younger than today ~Damn wish the song never stole that line, lol any wayz~ So, like does age really matter? and in what context... Well, to many age~ determines your age groups 13-17 18 ~27 oro soemthign liek that yea~ well For friends I reakon age is no gap too wide I mean I could be fiends with a 60 yr old and I really wouldnt mind =) they have alot of experience and they really do help out alot^^ I have friends that are 9 I dont complain abt them~ play along have fun~ bring da child outta yourself heh.

But then theres another Question~ Does age matter in a relationship o.O~ to me I didnt really know... coz Many have told me age gaps in relationships do matter~ya traditional guys usually olderall the mumbo jumbo~ My cuz did date some one older, but they have broke up... I thgink it was a 5 yr different btw he's a guy. and every one was like blablabla yippdi do da talking crap abt him. But i mean do they really need to? I reakon whats in the mind and the heart that probally matters~ tho I do still have that feelign of age~ think... my age limit is +and - 4. yea i do have a age limit... but i mean I'm sure many do... if it exceeds it means I must really love the person to the hiehgt extent that i cant let go.~ but that doesnt mean if its in my age gap I sstill dont have the same feeling. At first i thought hmm seems there is a problem with older.. they look down on you then they u knwo think your a kid n all =.=*stares at eva~ lalala~ but then some one prove dme wrong~ innit just a werid concept now ahha ~over all age dun matter~ what counts is whats inside~ tho THERE are boundaries~


hey what do YOU guys think?

This is Moi sighnign off~

No comments: