Friday, October 29, 2004

Confused.. feelign strange somethigns wrong...


I dunno whats wrong with me... not a heart atk thos my heart does feel heavy... I'm confused beyond my own limits.... somethign has happened.. btu id unno what... its somethign bad, been havign a couple of bad dreams lately... maybe they were sighns... I dunno whats wrong... I heard a scream earlier.. was it that? ARGH some one help me... this is very very painful...

I'm tellign u all.. somethign wrong... isit me? am i trying too hard on somethign or not hard enough... is soem one tellign me somthing... just answer me !!!!!! please... I'm breaking down... I dunno whats wrogn... just speak to me... coem on.. have i done somethign wrong.. did i make some one hate me... have i done somethign too poorly? can u teach me to be better? help me control my temper.. I dunno MPSL I feel so unweary.. i feel soemthign very bad is happenign or has happened or is goign to happen! this is werid and wrong... help...

No comments: