Saturday, October 30, 2004

it's a question of oui? au non~


(oui=yes au=or non= no)


Days can get crappier the mroe i think abt it the more i feel like running.. escaping. Yet I have no idead whats wrogn with me... as uc an see yesterday i kinda freaked out somehtign was sseriously wrong then...crys Got txt messages spammed by her bf=/ was that it? then Mat hears crunching outdoors.... Days are getting werider...

Prehaps its just me i mean, what more can u expect from some one that has actually prayed for a person so they have a life partner... yes i actually did that. but every time i tried it seemed so... like... they just disapear. it's all puppy love then.. Eva taught me love is somethign that isnt what it seems. thus what i feel abt love before isnt what it really is? oui? prehaps its lonliness.... I dunno. today my own self started to talk to me, somethign that rarely happens coz i usually start the topic then chat to myself. was like... this is wrong... I'm worried... prehaps your just a message man? from God? showimg some one they have whats specail.... but maybe your there for the specail person. Its confusing... but i get it. Like i have always said~ any thing i get close to fades away... I dunno why I hold too tight, bleh I dont wanna repeat my blog.

well I was starved today in college got home... my grand mah has cooked food, for some werid reason I have absoletly no appitite wohoo~ Weight loss program lol! ah well, this weeks gotta be the most confusing week of my life. Any wayz exams coming neaer, need to focus but what did my teach say today? DONT STUDY VB its hopeless I totally agree! lol. So my main focus is math and System analysis.





I know my blog title seems seemingless, no value to it right? nothign seems right. ah well... its reffeeerign to some one i know, and I dunno if going for her is the right thing or not, everythign in me says Do it, whats there to lose, and I know u like her that much u'd fly across the world, yet another part of me says... what if~ ect... ah wells so. the Qeustion is oui au non? I choose oui, but what will she choose?

No comments: