Saturday, October 23, 2004

WEEe..Waited..so long @@


lol Actually the title reffers to ro~and me waiting for some one, :P Name starts with a C ends with a n. Right then somehtign to post, Ive been drowsy all week argh i cant stand it any longer... still drowsy now wEEEee~ right then~ Been a gd day so far i watched the new police storay XD was quite gd, if the vcd didnt screw up the sound of thier voices=.=; my dad got pissed at me for not going out qwith him to eat, I said I'm full and he's liek ah your full might as well still come out,sounds as if hes like saying come out watch us eat :D plus I'm sick~ Iw anna recover @@. Right then FRIDAY SUBMITTED MY ASSIEGHMENT *jumps with joy* yay hoep id dint screw up to bad >.> presentation on monday need ot be ALERt not blur come on! lol so... what else. I cant remember much but blurness slow responses and not knowing whats happening in class, felt so pressurised @@ btu then again i felt so tired.. DAMN MEDICINE ACTIFECT well i thgink thsat the right way of sepelling it @@ ... Crys a new friend of mine Shes soo cool :P wait... or is she liek a clone of me, just the Gal versiono.O so many properties are so filmiliar~ wee~~~~~ right enough abt that :P at least mat got his hair fixed Lemon juice.. Iw as gonna say vinager but u know, Just incase anythign happened I dun wanna hold responsiblities:P soo let the science expert eva do all the thinking whiles I sit n relax haha :P alright then I'll sighn off before i bord u alll ;)

No comments: