Saturday, October 02, 2004

hmmm..


hmm lets try writing a song :)
"Have you ever felt like you have been, left in the darkness... have you ever felt liek you have sliped... and triped into the bottomless pit... Or have yoou ever fallen during this lifes~s run~~.
Seeing every one infront, running ahead-a-aed..."
" Well I just wanna tell you friend, that your not alone, but I'm telling you now, that I want you~~ to carry on~~ I wanna Hold out my hand to you, pull you out of the bottomlesspit, help u run the race u fell in, Help show you that there's still light!, But then you, push. me. away! .you push. me. away! Alll i wanted is for you to see that lifes nto that bad, all i wanted to is show you that life aint that bad... afteralll"
"every one one has thier up and downs. but why do we focus more on the doooo ooown... why dont we just look up into the bright ight side. Every thign you see is pain, and its hurting you even more, all I want you to do, Is come with me. I want to show you, that life aint that bad, life aint thattt bad."
"Come Give me your hand, I'll show you, that every thing can be done well, you have great abbilities,THis Lifeeeee iiifffeeee, aint worthhhh crying overrr this liifffee ifffeee Aint worth Crying over!open oup your eyes, see that I'm here, Ive been waiting for you to give me your hand, now here's your shield fend off all the negative... now here's your trainers, run the race like you mean it, I'm here, I'll run wiht you, We'll help others, liek you.... COME AND RUN, THIS RACE WITH MEEEEEE COEM AND RUN IT LETS HELP OTHERS RUN, LETS MAKE THIS INTO, a MARATHON!We can make the diffference.... we can make the diffference..."

Well thats that, eh trying to get soem positive outta of u guys, loniness, is liek a society of lonely poele, all you have to do is go into the club and join th other lonley poeple! Ironic isint it? ;) every one int hsi world has felt liek you in one way or another, but why can they get out of it, and why do u see it as bad, and try your hardest to make it worste? whiels u can be just liek others. WELL I'm not like others u say, but you can learn :)


Chris~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mich was back the other day made me so happy^^ ^^ ^^been waiting sooo long :D shes back! wohoo! well going back at monday haha! oh well cyaz people.

No comments: