Wednesday, November 12, 2008

wet toilets

Today thought of posting something else.. but the person who over wrote what I wanted to say is the cleaning lady! wow.. she was speaking in malay.. I didn't understand a word.. Thank goodness, but by facial expression i could tell she was scolding me.

like WTF man... what did I do? she's not exactly considerate to think that someo ne else sprayed water on the floor and Frigging blame it on me? she should be happy.. most of the time I helped clean that damned toilet.. why don't they go install an cctv! I hoep she complains to my management so I can complain back with a letter o unsactifactory state in toilets! also complain how the cleaner didn't use her BRAIN to think. hah.. need to vent out my fustration here... whats the point in cleaners if they don't clean any way?... should be happy got somethign to clean and not aimlessly blame it on the last person u saw! imagine I walk down the street.. I see some litter next to her.. should i go blowing in her face.. HOW CAN U THROW ALL THIS ON THE FLOOR! I tell u she'd be defending her self, and I would just say. Yeap then you should have thought about the case in the toilet. Smart ass cleaners...

Any how.. She's forgiven, God still loves her the same. Hope she doesn't have such short sightedness next time and more wisdom.. if I wasn't a person whow as kind.. well she'd be in the news paper tmr morning. she's lucky it was me she thoguht she 'caught' wetting the toilet. ny How case closed!

-Chris

::Don't ASSUME unless your an ASS who is umming... In any case if you're an ASS God can still change you and use you...::

No comments: