Wednesday, November 12, 2008

All sufficiency

Short but I feel liek posting this after reading a blog =). I know these are trying times in the world, and many retrenchments are happening, just I never felt it before. I'm guess that's a blessing in it's own way. but that's not what I Wanted to share.

Just wanted to share, that Strangely enough before realising abotu retrenchment I believe GOd made me listen to this message 2 times. By Pastor prince, He mentioned about retrenchment saying he knew many peopel who were retrenched and how it was more of a blessing than a curse! How the poeple couldn't possibly of taken a break during their working times, managed to take a break, go on holiday come back and there was a new job waiting for them! He said if you are a child of God, God has a better plan for you =).

I also believe that this verse given to me earlier this month was not a coincidence:

2 Coirinthians 9 : 6-8

6Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. 7Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. 8And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.

Although it's about giving. I believe if you pray and give time to God give to your brothers and sisters, surely even through retrenchment you will have all things =) and All sufficiency.

God won't let you down ;) stay strong and faithful bros and sis =) I will keep you all in prayer! =)

-Chris

No comments: