Sunday, November 30, 2008

Love love love


As beautiful as the flowers that make the field attractive,
as cool as the wind blowing in the hot sunny day,
so is the time I feel for you.

As wonderful as the perfectly cut diamond,
and as memezrising as the most creatively made crystal,
so are your eyes to me.

Captivated in your love,
captivated by your beauty,
oh how wonderful are you!

I miss you now,
I miss you when we say good bye,
I love you much, my heart and dear.

as we grow, as God takes part in our growth,
I'm so glad I met you girl,
You are that rainbow that shows in the rain,
you are that precious diamond that is amongst al the glass,
You are my love my dear my girl =)

I love you with all of my heart~!

-Chris
::Love is a wonderful thing, we go through it, from hurts, pains, joyful moments, stressful moments, werid moments... any moment, it's still love::

No comments: