Friday, November 21, 2008

Thank you!

Well was down recently.. probably struggling on my own effort.. As some of you would have noticed my blog posts probably got a lil more aggressive too haha.. But My Public apologies to all I might have offended!

I want to thank God for bringing me out of the valley of shadow of death, truly I have been dwelling in it once more.. thinking everything a waste.. and God has abandoned all of us... Well not all of us mainly me! haha... But I'm glad tonight a special dear friend of mine~ Or shall I say my dear shared some things with me. It brought me up, and probably cleaned my eyes.. from that MASSIVE plank blocking my vision. I don't think many people would have done that with my kinda attitude. But I'm glad God sent her to me never the less~

Which reminded me of a verse immediately, I believe must be God speaking to me.

Ecclesiastes 4: 9-12

9 Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their work:

10 If one falls down,
his friend can help him up.
But pity the man who falls
and has no one to help him up!

11 Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
But how can one keep warm alone?

12 Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.


:) I'm glad God sends bros and sisters at right times... even when I felt my closest brothers and sisters abandoned me, there was still one standing there smacking me in the face(gently) saying wake up and taking that plank of wood outta my eyes so I can see clearly again. God is still here God is alive! AMEN

God bless ya all!

-Chris

::Woah God never gives up, He'll make sure u are up again, Using absolutly ANYONE!::


No comments: