Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Assumptions

Why Do humans love to assume? It's what makes this world of MIS-communications so wonderous.. I've got my own theory on assumptions. Never Assume Always confirm. Assumption just brings you down the road of misery and broken relationships.. Besides that it can make you feel that ur right when your not. Then when you find out you were wrong! POOF you feel not only bad. But end up in deniel .. Haha I've experienced it before... I assumeds something got everything in to a mess.. and learnt my lesson.

Don't you think assumptions are bad? Imagine.. I assume that there are 5 hostages held in that mansion of 50 people.. u go storm in with a gun.. thinking your rescuing some hostages.. then peopel try to stop u.. u kill 25 of them and find out no one was actually in that mansion being held hostage... but preparing for a theatre act? Ouch wouldn't that be wonderful..

only time I accepted assumptions is for using it as an alternative way of saying IF.. like Assuming this and that happened... is just another way of saying IF this n this happened..

Anyhow, Another ASS uming post from me.

-Chris

No comments: