Sunday, November 16, 2008

TAGGED

oooo.. been tagged by john! Something to post about I guess :P

The tag rules: Each player starts with 8 random fact/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag 8 people and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.


So, here goes, the 8 things about me:

1. I used to be a bible study teacher :P

2. I used to have fits.. when going to areas with high frequency of flickering lights>eg tv.. or one of those games u play that has the flashing lights.
3. Refering to point 2 I've been healed from the sickness! Praise God for answering my prayer!
4. I sing my own worship songs and record them o.O;
5. I can speak in several accents :P (only english)
6. I was NOT born in UK, but I was there since I was 2. returned to m'sia at age 14.
7. I have a strange sense of loving to make those clip on models.. and paint them
8. I love to make visions of self -made stories (movie like style xD)



Thank you John Tan for tagging me :)


Alrighty, here are the 8 bloggers who are now being tagged!!!

Kelz Kelz
Benjamin ET
William
Florence Lee
Alicia Chui(no link for personal reasons)
Alexander Tee
Alex Chui (No link for personal reasons o.O;; bro n sis alike haha)
Sze Mun

3 comments:

John said...

Models? You mean those car/tank/stuffs like that? Or models as in Heidi Klum/Gisele Bundchen/people like that?

Anonymous said...

haha.. erm.. like gundam? :P

John said...

Ah!!! You mean Macross!