Tuesday, April 15, 2008

update


Now I'm back haha! well yesterday I worked till 12am pretty fun tho considering that I learned way more than I ever did than just going to class. I think it's decent having a guide and just following it along the way having different screens trying to logically figure things out... :) I really enjoyed work last night. I was with another person who never did an sap installation before both of us were working on it wondering what to do how to do... then my colleague stumbled across a user guide simple yet effective!

I figured that when you work in a group on something u know very little on and your partner also knows very little on you get more things done and learn way more than if you were with a senior and just watched him do everything. I can testify to that one.... coz seniors, I dun blame them know much more than trainee and juniors. SO they tend to work WAY faster than all of us..., but problem comes when the junior can't figure out how the senior got to that conclusion is the worst part. for example you took some notes down to try and memorize how things were done the moment u look up your on the next 3 steps.. and u missed out 2 steps.. or lets say you want to go to the toilet... then they have finished the entire thing by the time u return! lol a bit sad but true. But yesterday was cool... my colleague waited for me to come back from toilet n all so we don't miss a thing at all! very decent very nice... learned a lot :).

So what else has been happening in my life... well sickness has seem to be flying around recently so many people falling ill hehe but I predict this season of sickness will pass very quickly =)! I think theres a new blog upcoming that will be of interest to everyone who even bothers to read or accidentally reads my blog coming soon :D

Any howz God bless ya all!
-Chris

No comments: