Monday, April 28, 2008

Fly.into.the.working.world.com.my


Sigh... Hi all hehe... I am trying to make this blog as least depressing as possible hehe... Sometimes I wonder if I made the right steps in life... or if I should have taken the other decision.. sometimes I feel weak and useless.. and sometimes I feel like I rob people from their dreams... rob people from opportunity... I feel pretty selfish these days, esp to my dear... I seem to want more and more attention from her... I know thats not possible... she's a real busy girl...

So flying into the working world what do I mean? I feel like I want to fly into the working world around the world.. at times some times I don't haha! but right now I am stationed here to learn as much as possible this I believe...

Anywayz, I realised how much more I need God these days.. I need Him to guide and teach me... I know he has given me the cutting edge with the bible in hand and the Holy Spirit within.. but I havn't really been reading the bible, nor asking the Holy Spirit to guide me hehe..


Any way thats all for todays post

God bless
-Chris

No comments: