Friday, April 25, 2008

Needs and wants


You know it's funny, some people will be around when you need them the most(some one in the family sick, they themselves are sick,death, finical difficulty. ect.) Those are the people who leave an imprint in your heart.

Then there are others who abandon you when you need them most next to you, but are there just for good times.

Another type is keep close to you, when they need you, and shove u aside when they don't.

:)... some times I need some one next to me when things are not going well... in my life... I thank God he's always there.. He has saved my life several times... but sometimes as humans we also seek comfort from another human hehe =).

so I would like to thank some people who have imprinted themselves in my heart in terms of comfort...

Florence (My ex Cg Leader)
Ally Oink Oink

Ashley James leow

Jeng

Sher mei(though broke it very hard lol)
and well kherlit...

Thanks you all ^^ been good pals to me, Others I consider you close but these are people who really held me by hand and brought me through my difficulties... when I was down and going to die.. God sent these wonderful people to help me out..

God bless ya all,
-Chris

No comments: