Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sadness


I don't know.. I guess I am dwelling on the wrong things lol! this is why God probably brought me to bible study tonight!

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.

I was gussing tonights bible class was really speaking to me.. Take a break relax.. and dwell on good things in life..

I'm telling you this couples of weeks I have been swelling on so much hate and anger... so much so I someitmes want to pour it all out on my poor dear.. then when I see her 'seeming' like she doesn't care, but in my heart I know she does... I get so frustrated and sad..

I know she's human :) and I guess thats what makes her click with me hehe... So God I'm trusting in you... fill my mind with good things!

-Chris

No comments: