Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fed Up!


That's right! I'm fed up.. Fed up with my attitude, fed up with depression and fed up of sadness!

You know I realised, in this world... we only have a few choices... but in those choices there are many choices.. take for example, We have a choice to go God's way, or the Devil's way... Either way there's huge impacts in our lives...

But that's not what I want to talk abt today. I want to make this blog a happy blog :) but thats not the only thing I want. I want to start living the life God intended me to... You know I realised that depression is a sense of self pity and self comfort.. when we get depressed we some how get real comfortable in it.. and it seems hard to get out! but the deeper we get the more we want to escape.. the harder the grasp of Depression gets.... But that's not what God wants isit? God wants us to be happy and enjoy life. God says don't get into certain things not so much to control us I guess, but to help us live a life of potential and fulfilled life, Minimal damage, maximum pleasure. It's a bit like this, I give you a set of instructions, if you follow them you will have ease in going throughout the entire process, Then in those instructions I write caution: this n this could cause much damage, please avoid such actions. Then you go ahead and do what I said was dangerous... ending the process and possibly injuring you or cause death. I believe there is a God and I believe He created this world, I believe His ways are always wiser and better, higher and has more insight to it than my ways ever have.

Eyes hurting? relax a lil look at God's beautiful creation!:)

But Here's the amazing part of it all.. Sin as we know it is destructive, defiantly injures you in some way, thats how we get this funny word called karma, then it will eventually destroy you and put you in the position of death, thats the place we call hell... But all this doesn't happen immediately no no, it happens slowly like smoking.. u get hooked, you know it's bad, you know it can kill you, but you just can't get out.. eventually it can kill u...

But Even more amazing is God sent some one down to die! replace.. take away all that sin from us and place it on Him, His name is Jesus... I find it remarkable! Does this mean God is in the business of bypassing sin? nah HE took it pretty serious, so much so that Jesus took our place in that seriousness and went to hell. (Jesus went to hell bet you didn't know that?) then He came back to justify us, for our redemption... exchanging his life for ours... and went back to God in heaven...

So what happens when we sin now? most certainly it still damages us as Christians, if your not aa Christian, I am not the Judge :) only God will Judge ya.. (you can become a Christian easy ;) ask your Christian friend) But as Christians Sin will still hurt us.. will still damage our lives, we can still be effected by it... If we are sinning in our lives, God is still gracious, but we are missing out on lots of things God wants us to be free from ! I'm not saying you won't go to heaven, but surely God wants you to experience heaven on earth =).

Honestly, how do we get out of sin? as Christians if we already have been forgiven, easy, Let go let God, repent(turn back to God) ask for His helping hand.. Be still, Focus on Jesus, let His ideas flow to you, write them down... THEN only THEN you can go and ask some leaders if what you heard is from God or not :) But God will always help, Will always have His arms open for you :) This is the amazing grace, and love of our God, This is the amazing love that through Jesus's death, Resurrection and departure we are able to recieve the full measure of God's blessing!

No comments: