Monday, April 28, 2008

As the days past..
and the flowers withers,
So as blood is shed,
and tears the same..

What do we look for in this life,
As peace is given,
love and kindess..
Why do we crave for more?

As my heart sinks and my mind blows,
God help me..
GOd please be with me...
I dun wanna be selfish,
I dun wanna take a life which is not mine..
Oh God help me.. I dun want to burden others,
God help me
GOd be with me
God take my hand
God let me breath..
God protect her,
God take my cares,
Coz I dun want to worry,
I want to think of what is good, pure right,...

God I wish not to be so selfish,
Help me to be less selfish...
I wish only..
You know my heart best..
God..
I am sad God..

But no one will see my sadness..
No one will stand next to me,
hold me close,
or listen to me,
Who will care?
Only you God...

I feel like I miss her God,
sometimes I wonder where she disappears to God..
could you tell me so I never have to ask her again?
But thats what you want me to do right?
ask her...
then what do I do when she don't reply?
You say wait..

Oh God... I know your grooming patience in me..
I must wait...
God.. but God take worry away from me as you groom my patience...
help me know the right timing..
God I have fallen too deep...
I want to fall deeper in love with you..

God.. oh God! please God...

No comments: