Friday, April 18, 2008

Tagged by My Dear =)



Nickname : Chris, Chrisy, Chis, Christina? haha
Married : not married YET.
Male/Female : Male
High School : St Telios / Garden international school
College : Sunway university college
Short/ Long Hair : short considered
Are u a health freak : define health freak haha a lil health conscious
Height : 178cm
Like anyone Now? : Well isn't it obvious? look to your right>>
Do u like yourself : haha up to a certain extent still learning to like myself more.
Piercings : came naturally on my left ear, but gone already
Righty of lefty : Righty ... if it means right handed :P



First....

Surgery : Never
Piercing : Like I said it came naturally when I was born lol
Person u see in the morning : Dad Mum and grandma....
Award : awarded for blogging haha!
Sport you joined : badminton, basket ball, swimming... and others I forget :P
Pet : dogs, fishes
Vacation : Singapore when I was 2 yrs old! like i remember haha
First crush : Laura ermmm forgot her last name dy hehe...


Currently...

Eating: absolutely nothing
Drinking: water
I'm about to : finish this thing...


Your future...

Want kids : of course hehe =D
Want to get married: yea defiantly
Careers in mind: Designing... SAP... property... ect =p
Which is better?Lips or eyes?: EYES hehehe
Hugs or kisses: kisses depending on what type, if just a peck then hugs :P
Shorter or taller?: now this relates to my future what? hahah!
Romantic or spontaneous: romantic
Sensitive or loud: Sensitive
Troublemaker or hesitant?: hesitant


Have u ever....

Kissed a stranger?: nope
Drank bubbles: yeap not a fan tho
Lost glasses/contacts: yes my sunglasses many of them.. >.<
Ran away from home: yes... but returned later that day
liked someone younger: of course hehe
liked someone older: yeap
Broke someone's heart: yes....
Cried when someone died: yea.... family member

Do u believe in...

Yourself?: yeap
Miracles: yesh!!! I'm living in one now
Heaven: of course
Santa Claus: once upon a time
Magic: yeap... well the devils gotta have some sort of power, if their not miracles then their magic
Angels: of course~ if I believe in heaven and hell, angels have to exist haha
Is there someone you want to be with right now?: My dear~
Do u believe in God?: Yes of course, how else do we have this earth?


Tag 5 people:
Huang Ty :P
Ally
Alexander TEEEE
ET
Mr.Sohai in my chat box =p

No comments: