Monday, April 21, 2008

Crazy in love


Hi boys and girls and aliens, Chris is back =)! So whats been happening.. well church has been awesome.. Reminded me that Christ is the solid rock we should be standing on and not putting all our hope on money, which is so UNCERTAIN. Or our self worth to materials like a BMW, nor should we resent the rich or despise the poor... but continue to live life happily hehe.

Truly God is good :) I'm so glad I was born into a family whom loves God so much... :)!

Hehe actually crazy in love was referring to my dear.. recently I just seemed to be so in love with her.. so in love until I can't stop thinking of her haha! obviously God is still first :) without him how would it be possible for love to sustain it self? after all God is love hehe...

Any way thats all for now

God bless ya all!
-Chris

No comments: