Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Let Go



They say that if you love some one enough you will let them go... sometimes I wonder... what that means hehe.. ah well... then they said if they come back to you then they truly are yours...

what is wise and what is foolish? do we know? we are not God nor are we able to control things... I wonder sometimes is it wise for a spouse to go out with the opposite sex alone? haha.. I thought abt it and wondered... in a bf gf relationship it's fine... but what if it gets deeper into a marriage o.O... My say, nah best not to when your married what you all think? you might end up falling in love with some one else, or end up commiting adultry haha... But if u know ur going to do it before u are married, then it's best not to get married right?...

But is it avoidable? what if you have a friend in desperate need of your comfort or voice? talk to them on the phone seems impersonal right? but I guess it's better than talking alone... hehe... I just wonder.. coz there are people who say if you really must advice them... go with your spouse.. but will they pour out with your spouse around? ah well who knows...

=) I love ya God... and you love me more... so much more that you took my sins... you made a way for me.. Thanks.. give me strength.. paitence.. wisdom.. help me to be humble.. and not angry... help me to be peacful and not in chaos.. help me understand you more :)

Thank you God for your everlasting love for me.

God bless ya all reading here!

-Chris

No comments: