Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Tears


WEll hello there again boys and girls, hope your all enjoying yourselves, if not cheer up :). I Was praying and the Lord revealed a verse to me, Jerimaih 29:6, interessting enough I was praying for a friend, werid as it is I got a gut feeling its a verse for me... but prehaps it's for my friend, but I dont have the sense of peace to share it to her directly yet.. prehaps when God wants that person to know then ya.

Time for another story,
Tears...
I fall from an eye, that is happy and cheerful I thank God that I am a tear that holds much joy and greatfulness, Even though I may fall and hit the ground I know my time of exsistance lasts.. and the Lord catches me all the time.
When I fall from a eye of sadness, I too am sad, but I am glad I am sad, for if I had no sadness then how would the Lord comfort me ever so well?
when I fall from an eye whose prayer is being prayed I thank the Lord, coz he has blessed the person, I feel nothign but the peace and comfort from the person I came.
When I fall from an eye of pain, I stream down, as if I was stroking the person, I want to comfort them. but thier pain is so great what can i do? but I still thank the Lord that he catches me, as I fall into the Lord's hands, he places me into a bowl with all the other tears of a person... I see times of joy sadness happiness, pain, fear... and I look up and I see the Lord's hand. and I know this person has been comforted, I wish every oen knew I was caught by the Lord, and they know the Lord loves them.. he holds us in a bowl, and never forgets , why you may ask? coz when you start crying.. thats when the Lord can comfort you.. and thats why I exsit, for if tears do not exsit then where may the comfort come from?

heh.. it's a strange story I know, but I don't blame the tear.. and he speaks of truth does he not? if there is no tear sin this world then who would be able to comfort.
God bless and adios, I love ya all bretherns and sisters. =)

No comments: