Thursday, February 02, 2006

Body


Hi Folks, it's your friendly crap speller here =p, bleh I hate intros like that hahah sound so barney like xD. I think it does not sure.. how barney actually sounds like haha. well not ireally in the =mood of writing anything down really all i did today was cyber cafe chat talk watch comedy.. ARGH MY SUDUKOO ASSIGNMENT HASNT BEEN TOUCHED MUCH NEED TO INTERVEIW MORE OF U!!!! haha...

any way back to the story
I consist of many parts, and yet I am one. not one part of me is irrelevant, prehaps if I am made with out a part, then the others can help... funny as it is, when one part of the body is injured the trest will help. I thank the Lord that my body parts do not put themselevs down or up over one another but need each other... if my foot is injured my whole body feels the pain, not just the foot, and so we are bonded as one unit. such as so, I also am blessed. for I can be bodies of many types, an ant, human or anything, but the most blessed body is the body of Christ. I am sown together by many bretherens and I am happy coz it's so blessed ot be with the Lord, wouldn't you be? for didn't you know your body is the temple of the Holy spirit? :) respect it, don't hurt us... don't abuse us with sex, we are just a part of you... why do you hurt us?

oh well
I can't think of much more dues and dudettes. Take care God bless and ADIOS!

No comments: