Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wishes!


If you had a wish what would you do with it? haha I would wish that every one in this world would be happy and joyus. Through the years I thought to myself how impossible that would be because some people are happy one another suffers but if another suffers how would that person suffering be happy? then I was amazed... I realised, during one day in my prayer.. I couldn't stop laughing and the joy of the Lord is so undescribable. you knwo I realised, if that the whole world was in christ and really felt his presence, they could truly be happy no matter what... if they could feel his presence and his joy and peace overflowing them no matter how bad they were before the joy they get form this is so great that they'd just be happy haha. now I see it's posible up to a certain extent.

Ever wondered where your true friends lie? well.. bibically it says that a true friend will hurt you but an enemy will spoil you with Kisses... Some times I dont get why this verse says this, but it's true in a sense. if they are your friend they should know the right time to say the truth, even though it may hurt... Btu some times I wonder, I can't seem to bear to hurt friends some times.. it just doesnt feel right, but does that make me an enemy? I should think not... ah wellse may blessings over flow you bretherns and sisters :)
Chris~

No comments: