Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valintine's Day


oh Valinetine valintine... sweet valintine, this is the day where love and affection flows within those who have it, so blessed are thier relationship... If it is based on love and a strong foundation.. For some it's the past, the pains that have shackled them for years. To others just another day...

OH Valintine, sweet valintine, where are you now? haha Never have I once had a valintine's day celebrated with a girl.. a Letter prehaps? that I cannot remmeber in Primary Schoool... But sure enough I have not had one valintine in my life! I might have many pains and hurts but those are kept way back near december. Febuary...! My birthday month.. A month where the poeple you least expect say something to me anyway.. Prehaps this is a day I shall keep until I meet my true valintine? a Valintine the Lord has kept, or prehaps not.

Some times I wonder, can some one really spiritually embraced by the Lord get a girl friend/boy friend.. But then I look again and I see the pastors in my Church, and the marriage they have. That has lasted for so long. one day one day... prehaps. wonders carry ones thought so far away, yet in reality, they know that thoughts embrace them... released as one is, they finally see the truth, and the truth shall set them free. Every one has a perfect person for one person, but there is no such thing as the one ;)

To the broken of hearts, may you find peace on this day, May you see and realise, that a broken heart is not a heart which is in despair or pain, but a heart that calls out

To the ones that have thier dreams fufilled, May this day and many other days, be filled with much joy and peace, May you see blessings come forth, and May the Lord stand strong in your relationship

to those who just don't get why they never have a valintines, Join the club :P haha, nah, remember there is one valintine and prehaps it's that specail valintine that this day might be saved for, if not, then be happy for those who have one.

And to all my bretherns and sisters enemies, friends...

Even tho you may hate me, love me, wonder about me... I say May God touch all of your hearts... Even though I am not perfect, and still human, I know th eLord God is perfect and he did what no other could, he Died for you, so that your sins may not shackle you, and he rose so that you may see his glorification, God bless you all

Yours Sincerly,
Chris

No comments: