Sunday, February 26, 2006

Talent


These days are so cool Days of freedom a released from shackles, pasts of pains released and times of torubles gone and knowing that it only lasts for but the while am so over joyed... yet, some one once asked me join a talent show!, and so I asked them what talent have I got? they said erm.. I know singing... they asked em to sing a song, but they closed thier ears and shut it tight... oh my goodness they would reply.. that is so... soo bad. Then they pondered thinking of what to do. They said I know how about dancing... so I danced and they said hmm nooo noo oo... not gd...Then they said I klnow acting... and so I acted and they said ahh too boring.. no spark in it... as they pondered.. I could feel myself tear inside... "why the heck don't I have talents... what ahh.. ohh man" then they said.. many more htings.. such as juggling unicycling.. and they all failed, at the end they gave up and released a big sigh... I was upset coz nothign that I did was ever good enough nothing I did would seem to spark in anyones minds... So I decided hey you know what! even though I don't have any talents I can show the world, at least we are all unque, then all my friends smiled and nodded thier heads saying" Yeeeaaa your right." as time moved on me and my friends watched the talent show clapping to each of the things done dancing singing juggling... it was all so over whelming... IU decided to ask them to come to church with me and they agreeed.. all happily walkign to church we sat down and the pastor started talking "when you sing, you don't sing unto man but unto God, even though u may say ahh my singing sucks and God would rather hear some one else! you have to realise God doesn't care hwo you sing coz each and every one of our voices are unique God has a band of angels up there but still listens to you, see how specail you are!" wow the message touched me and my friends hearts.. we smiled and realised how great God is, how even though we may be the worste singers he still appreciates us for who we are and our differences, even though he already has the best he still looks at us and sees how unique we are... Even though we are so bad at somethigns and good at others, he doesn't condemn us but blesses us, he has the best and still rather listen to us.. wow!The verse hit me.. MAthew 11:28-30..Come to me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly heart, and you will find rest your souls. For my yoke is easy and My burden is light." ahh how true it is, gentle and lowly in heart =)...

=) another sotry for all you wanderers out there Christains or not you are all reading the story, hate it love it? it's up to you :) but I hope u liekd it more than u hated it ^.- God bless ya all!

No comments: