Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Time


well frist of all I would like to greet u all by saying may you be blessed by the Lord! and if your not a Christain, May you be blessed by the Lord, so that you can see hwo blessed we are :P.

Time is endless, it starts at 12 and ends at 12. Unfortunately we arn't endless in this shell that is rotting, so as for time we cherish it as we would cherish Gold. if not gold diamonds. one second of it is like 1 million pounds draining from your pocket. We see it fly by so much, so fast and so furious. Yet have we ever thought of freezing it at one moement, just taking it and stopping it. but time does not stop for no one, it says, I must go on, if I do not, then who will?

Time says, why do you people cherish me so much, why do you compare me to money. Do you not see? you have a wonderful gift. Time is so unvaluable, yet you treat me as I am the most important thing on the world, God doesn't use me, he says, there is no such thing as time. I wish I was a human, God so looks down and loves to. No one sees hwo blessed they are do they? they always say no time I'm busy if I have the time to... but why can't they see the blessings they already have, the specail child they have. the loved ones beside them, why later? I am not saying I do not want to be loved by humans, but the very fact that I am not loved, is the fact I say this. do you not see the only time I am loved is when you spend those specail little moements with the ones that truly love you? I could freeze, but what would you do? wonder aimlessly in no time. Your luckyt I;'m here to tell you times short, come on live it out with the ones you love! but what i say may not be worth to you till you see when I catch up to you. Then you will say time is catching up on me.. oh how I regreted those days I didn't... But how can you say that when your still here? why can't you still do it. You can do all things through Christ! but I can't see how blessed you are? I tick I have 3 hands, I dont stop I keep running. I run for the sake of you not coz of me, so don't use me as money or any raw materials, use me for the ones you love not for the things you love..


haha just another story this ones not that good.. but I think thats how time is treated, wondering what would happen if u went into times shoes
any wyas God bless and Adios peoples!!! Love ya all!!!!

No comments: