Sunday, January 08, 2006

A new year!


Wow it's already a new year.. amazing how time flies by haha xD, this year is gonna be a tough and interesstign year I reakon, FINAL YEAR WOHOO*COUGHS* naw actually not wohoo... I'm too young to go and work!!! but then again, who cares :P who evers reading this is probally saying, quit your whining life goes on. Haha, and you know what YOUR RIGHT AHHAHAHAHA. But whats the harm in a lil whinning now and again, it's fun xP. Well I just arrived back form UK on saturday. interessting time there, it snowed once :O yea you read it right it SNOWED IN CARDIFF it's like a rarity... haha. But the snow didn't last long unfortunatly. it hardly rained which is like so awesome, no rain in winter what a blessing!

I got tonnes of new things, so mucht hat I had to eat some sweets so that my baggage wouldn't be over wieght haha xD. every one says I look fatter, but I don't weigh fatter :P. it's probally coz all the food went to my cheeks n puffed me up a lil. lolx. oo Christmas was cool.. I got an electronic bible !!! man now thats neat hahaha. I had roast wioth proper gravy ohhh.... *drribles* lol some things you just can't get back here in Malaysia.

oo on the way back on the plane it was kinda funny, this woman was talkign to me just as we were landing askign me if it would rain alot, and she said it doesnt rain as much as the east coast in this time of the year right?... I weas like yea... the east coast floods but it's the moonsoon season isn't it? I told her that and she says oh I hope it doesn't rainf or the 3 weeks when shes over, and I'm sure it won't lol. She came with her whole family of 4 and a sister in law(ok I know thats part of the family too haha) I'm glad people visit malaysia all excited, it's nice to see a smiling face when ur on a plane or any where really haha. :D p.s she was not young and yes she was probally as old as my mother or older hahaxD. so don't you lil readers think of me flirting xP. besides I'm a bad flirter hahahhaha.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAAAAA I GOT AN XBOX 360!! YEA U HEARD ME 360 sixtttttyyyyy yeeeaaaaa mwhahahahhahhahahhahaha that should keep me off dota and ro for a while :P not that ro is dead in my books, I might hook on to WoW or guild wars(which all my friends are currently playign haha). mmm 360...., boo uni starts on thursday.. yea gay eh? DEFINATLY I DUNN WANNANANANNANA GO BACK YET :( Let me rest for another erm... year? hahahaha oh well the show must go on (or the life).

oh to all you readers out there hope u have a wonderful new year God loves ya, trust me, if you don't believe me go to your nearest Church and ask , does God really Love me?:P he loves you and so do I :P but God loves you so much more!!! GOD BLESS YA ALL

BE SURE TO CHAT IN THE CHAT BOX THING I GOT erm scroll all the way down to see it =} looking forward to chattign to all ya fans(as if I had any XD)

No comments: