Saturday, January 28, 2006

Chinese New year eVe


Ho ho.. it's Chinese new year eve, why the heck am i posting you may ask? well Partly to keep my self occupied so I dont need to think of depressing things, Also to help me remember that the Lord is here n I am thankful for it.. haha how does that come around you may ask? I don't really know, When I hit the blog, I just feel like thanking the Lord for loads of things. Friends, Family, Enemies @_@ why enemies? well without them.. how could I follow the Lords command? lol ^.^.

OOoo Tommorrow is another day, CNY, lots of Angpau... I've been thinking about the First fruits thingy... my first ang pau is going into the offering bag lol. But the thing is.. hahha I want to do it so much, yet I know if the first is from my gran or dad it's gonna be a high lumpsome, and as a human I feel greedy :PPP but I'm also scared that they will call me stupid for doing things such as that... I wonder who reads my blog, I could list some rare vistitors, let's see.. only one person in my links. and that would be! ASHLEY, to you who do not know him, he's a buddy from high school. Lolz, Mathew, who is also in my links, but I think he's long forgotten about my site haha.. my blog is a forgotten blog:P and I'm a person that ventures into blogs where my friends think no one reads, but I do, just they never thought that I still exsited :P, any howz,
God bless ya all, and take care ya'll,
To you brethern and sisters Love ya all, and same goes to my enemies^.^

No comments: